Friday, April 30, 2010

Postcards: ✓

I'm not exactly sure of the logic behind it, but I had postcards printed. Front has a picture of the book cover, back has part of one blurb and ordering info for bookstores. Since this is a piece of paper, a hard copy, and will be a leave-behind for bookstores, I did not put much in the way of online ordering (except for my publisher's website and this blog and my email). Tomorrow, I hope to leave a stack in local independent bookstores and, if the appropriate people are approachable, try and get a reading here and there. I don't think it will be easy, but if you have a better way, let me know!

2 comments:

Mary Alexandra Agner said...

I don't know of a better way (I still have postcards myself) but I would love one since I don't live in CA and would not be able to pick one up from your local bookstores. Is there anyway I can obtain one from you? I'm looking forward to the book!

Unknown said...

Wow, Mary, thanks. As soon as the book is finalized (any day now), it should be available on Amazon and hopefully, on IndieBound.org as well. I will definitely post that here when it happens!