Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Socked-in Summer



So here I am doing an interview / reading on KKUP 91.5, last Wednesday. The radio host was none other than my publisher, J.P. Dancing Bear. It was a pleasant enough experience, especially since John drove me to San Jose and probably no one I knew was listening. (The station is hard to get in many places.) I'll let all my fans know when the show will be posted on iTunes.

Today, we are socked in with fog, the usual summer weather in this part of San Francisco. It's hard to remember, on days like this, that it is summer elsewhere. We had the heat on this morning and the dog didn't want to go out, just to stay in front of the heating vent. So I sit here like a little ol' lady in my cardigan and shawl, trying to stay warm.

I know I should be trying to push my book more. I need to get more/earlier readings in the Bay Area, especially San Francisco, I need to work at getting readings in NYC and Boston and Seattle and Portland. But hey, if you want me to come to your town, just give a holler!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waiting for a new supply of books so I can send more out, so if you're expecting one from me, don't worry, I haven't forgotten!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime, I sent out the first Hue and Cry manuscript this morning. I liked that.

No comments: